Terms and Conditions for ProfitPeakCo LLC (Referred to in further texts as the Service Provider) And customers (Referred to as “Client” in further text)
- Services Provided.
With entry into the Service Provider’s ‘Done-For-You Agency Premium Package,’ the following services will be provided:
- 100% Done-For-You lead generation and sales service
- Custom-built and managed Facebook and Instagram ads tailored to the Client’s target market
- Custom-built and managed LinkedIn outreach campaigns
- Email drip campaign to nurture leads generated
- Appointment Setter to follow up with your ad leads
- Real-time dashboard access to view LinkedIn campaigns
- Appointments booked in your closer’s calendar with leads generated
- Campaign targeting and messaging design
- Appointment Setter to set appointments from LinkedIn
- Trained Zero-Commission Sales Representative to take your sales calls
- Weekly Reporting on calls with Account Manager
- Dedicated Slack channel with Account Manager
- Lead messaging on LinkedIn fully managed by Appointment Setter
- Direct Access to our White-Label Marketing Fulfillment Services and Partners
- Your Business’s Social Media Content is Fully Managed by our Team
- Messaging follow-ups to convert leads into appointments
- 1-on-1 coaching calls available weekly
- Work will commence after receipt of the agreed-upon payment.
- The Client will provide at least 1 LinkedIn profile for use in their campaigns. This profile can be a personal profile, one of a friend, business partner, or associate.
- The daily minimum ad spend requirement is $35/day to start with the ability to be scaled up as the ads optimize. Ad spend is charged separately from any fees paid to the service provider.
- The provided LinkedIn profile will need a LinkedIn Sales Navigator monthly plan purchased for it. The first month is a free trial. Afterward, the rate is $99/month and this is due to change if LinkedIn changes the pricing for the “Core” Sales Navigator plan. This fee is charged separately from any fees paid to the service provider.
- The Client agrees that ProfitPeakCo LLC or any of its employees or contractors are not liable to the Client in any way for the Client’s results in using the products and services provided by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider will work to provide high-quality leads. A lead is defined as an interested buyer engaging with your lead generation campaigns and requesting or being open to learning more information on The Client’s business to which the Service Provider then works to book them into a sales appointment for The Client.
- As with any business agreement, there are risks involved. Lead generation is not fool-proof and more leads will not help if the business fundamentals are essentially flawed. Sales and revenue for the Client’s business are not guaranteed and individual results will always vary.
3. Dispute Resolution
If The Client has any concerns or disputes about the Service, The Client agrees to first try to resolve the dispute by contacting The Service Provider.
4. Refund Policy
All sales are final and there are no refunds, exchanges, or returns.
5. Cancelation Policy
This is a month-to-month agreement. This can be canceled at any time and the next month will not be charged to The Client.
6. White-Label Availability
These digital marketing services can be resold and white-labeled under your own branding for your clients.
7. Release of Liability.
ProfitPeakCo LLC does not offer medical, legal or other professional advice. All information is intended for educational purposes only. In consideration of my participation in the program, I, my heirs, legatees, assigns, agents, officers, directors, shareholders and co-workers hereby release ProfitPeakCo, heirs, assigns, agents, officers, directors, and shareholders, assistant instructors, experts, and teachers, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action arising from my participation in this agreement.
8. Mutual Indemnification
The Client and The Service Provider will, at their own expense, defend, indemnify, and hold each other, and their agents, contractors, and employees harmless from any and all claims, actions, liabilities, injuries, damages, losses, grants, costs, and expenses, including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with any use of the Program(s) of this Agreement.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: +1 954-416-3761
- Customer service availability: 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday